- 1 Cup Chickpea Tofu see recipe link in notes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water to saute vegetables in pan or vegetable broth
- 1/2 Cup of Onion
- 2 -3 Cups of Mixed Vegetables cauliflower and broccoli *can add carrots and green beans
- 1 Cup of Quinoa
- Boil 1 ½ cup of water and add 1 cup of quinoa. Boil for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat until fluffy and cooked.
- Slice the chickpea tofu into squares and place about 1/2 cup into a bowl. Then mix in about 1 tbsp. of coconut aminos or soy sauce and let it marinate in the sauce for about 5 minutes.
- Place the marinated chickpea tofu in airfryer for 370° F (190°C). for about 15 minutes or in the oven at 400° F (200°C). for about 10-15 minutes. (until golden brown) Flip on other side at around 7 minutes.
- In frying pan add a small amount of water or vegetable broth and add about 2 cups of mixed vegetables (red onions, cauliflower, broccoli).
- Add into the pan of mixed vegetables the tofu and quinoa then stir. Add salt to taste.
Directions on how to make the Chickpea Tofu