Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Mushrooms Can Do More than We ThinkI can hardly believe my eyes. Is there such a thing as mushrooms that grow through snow and ice? I came across them while walking through my garden. On a tree stump that barely protrudes from the ground, they grow in a nicely formed cluster. The ocher yellow […]
- How to Deal With Your Inner StressSomewhere on the way to the rest of your life, you realize that things aren’t going as planned. You might suffer from money woes or realize your marriage is in turmoil. It’s the kind of thing that makes you sit up and take notice – and seek help […]
- It Pays Off to Crack Your Nuts“Let your food be your medicine and medicine be your food!” This phrase from Hippocrates applies particularly to nuts in all their different forms. Nuts are concentrates of nutrients and active ingredients. High-quality fatty acids, proteins, essential vitamins as well as minerals and trace elements – all of […]
- Internet, Video Games, Social Networks and Your BrainHow much time do you spend each day on social media? Have you ever thought about going two days without accessing the computer? Have you managed recently to stay three days without video games? We are going to deal with electronic addictions today. We will have a look […]
- Everyone is Responsible for His Health!Personal responsibility for health is one of the most important pillars of our healthcare system. Great advances in medical research give us access to expensive treatments that are covered by the healthcare system. People’s life expectancy is increasing. Just in spite of the progress, our society is not […]
- Seven Foods to Reduce StressJust thinking about all the chores that are building up, the errands you have to run, the looming work deadlines and the social demands on your overbooked calendar can run you ragged. Talk about stress! If left unchecked, stress can lead to many health problems, including heart disease, […]
- Celiac Disease – An Intestinal ProblemCeliac disease is a condition like a chameleon. The symptoms are very versatile and the number of unreported cases is high. About one in every hundred is affected. It can take years for the correct diagnosis to be made. If the disease is not detected in time, it […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.