Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- The Problems of Cell Phone AbuseOn January 17, 2020, the famous American newspaper New York Times published an article in which the author claimed that parents shouldn’t worry about how much time their children spend using technology, such as cell phones, tablets and computers. That’s because, at least according to some experts, too much screen time is not related to their health and well-being. Really? Find out the facts in this article.
- Benefits from an Anti-Inflammatory DietThere is a lot of health buzz around the term “inflammation” right now. From new scientific discoveries to celebrities and social media influencers, it seems like everyone is talking about this important bodily process and its potential impact on our health. Discover in this article what diseases are caused by inflammation and what diet can do to influence inflammation in your body.
- Four Habits That Can Reduce Your Stress LevelsWe all have habits. Some of those habits are more helpful for us than others. What if yours could help you to control your stress? Find in this article 4 simple habits that can help to reduce your stress levels.
- From An Apple a Day to Functional FoodsWe’ve all heard that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but how true is that? And what can foods in general contribute to our health? Find out how functional foods can be a useful ally to cure specific diseases.
- Save that Avocado Seed for Your Next Cup of TeaGrowing up on the island of Jamaica, Avocados, while in season, were a staple at almost every meal. Find out what benefits you can get not only from the fruit, but also from the avocado seed.
- Microgreens – The Health-giving Shoots ExplainedMany of us germinated cress seeds on a bit of wet tissue at primary school, giving us a first introduction to edible microgreens. Recent interest in more diverse ways of getting flavor and nutrition into the vegetable components of our diets has increased the focus on the potential these crops have to offer. Find out why and how to add these health-giving shoots to your diet.
- An Effective Process to Deal with a Financial CrisisFinancial Stress can cause you sleepless nights and can be devastating. For dealing with that you need to have a good plan. In this article you will find some practical steps to get your financial stress under control.
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.