Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Everyone is Responsible for His Health!Personal responsibility for health is one of the most important pillars of our healthcare system. Great advances in medical research give us access to expensive treatments that are covered by the healthcare system. People’s life expectancy is increasing. Just in spite of the progress, our society is not […]
- Seven Foods to Reduce StressJust thinking about all the chores that are building up, the errands you have to run, the looming work deadlines and the social demands on your overbooked calendar can run you ragged. Talk about stress! If left unchecked, stress can lead to many health problems, including heart disease, […]
- Celiac Disease – An Intestinal ProblemCeliac disease is a condition like a chameleon. The symptoms are very versatile and the number of unreported cases is high. About one in every hundred is affected. It can take years for the correct diagnosis to be made. If the disease is not detected in time, it […]
- Understanding the Causes of DepressionDepression is the leading mental illness, causing death and disability worldwide. We need to understand the possible psychological causes of depression, and what a person can do to gradually come out of this illness. John’s mother, whose name is fictitious, had postpartum depression and a new depressive episode […]
- Extruder Products – How Healthy are Your Breakfast Cereals?Licorice, peanut puffs, corn flakes, snack bars, breakfast cereals in all shapes and colors, pasta, crispbread, soy meat, cat and dog food, everything passes through the extruder. The extruder swallows almost everything and converts cheap raw materials into expensive products. But who knows this magic machine, responsible for […]
- Are You Stressed Out about Having no Time?You surely heard the phrase: Time is Money. We may agree, but in practical terms, are you one of those people who turn around any penny you spend, but you do not think much about how you are spending your time? Do you try to do everything at […]
- Selenium – A Vital Trace ElementSelenium occurs only in traces in the human body. An adult weighing 70 kg has just about 7 milligrams on average. In medicine, selenium is considered a vital, essential trace element. It plays an important role in detoxifying the body, protects the membrane of our body cells, prevents […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.