Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Dealing with Stress as a Young AdultAfter you’ve settled into a career, you face a whole new type of stress in your late twenties and thirties. You’re well past the point now where you have to worry about stresses from school such as bullying or grades, but now you’re in a whole new situation: […]
- Gas and Oil – For Our BodyEvery driver knows what fuel his car runs best on. He also knows what kind of oil the engine needs. He is very well informed about the tire pressure and, of course, about the engine’s performance. Let’s be honest: do you know your body as well as you […]
- Dealing with Bipolar Disorder: Causes, Symptoms and TreatmentsDo you suffer from bipolar disorder? Do you have anyone in your family who is bipolar? We need to know how to deal with it. Let’s review a few concepts about bipolar affective disorder. About 1% of the general population suffers from bipolar disorder. It occurs more frequently […]
- Bitter Herbs for Our HealthBecause many people do not like anything bitter, agricultural science has bred out many a bitter substance from wild plants. However, sweet and mild foods encourage us to eat more than we should, beyond a healthy appetite. Why do so many plants produce bitter substances? Can we humans […]
- What is Getting Teenagers Stressed Out?One of the most prevalent times for stress to arise in one’s life is in the teenage years. This time involves a lot of changes that can be stressful for many. So what is getting a teenager really stressed out? At the earlier end, many kids are going […]
- Digestion OptimizedMost people’s hair stands on end when they hear the word chemistry. Be it because of the many negative media reports about chemical accidents or because of the boring, almost incomprehensible chemistry lessons that they are actively trying to forget. However, chemistry is extremely exciting. And in our […]
- How to Free Yourself from Your Past and Cure Emotional WoundsToday we are going to deal with some very simple tips, but if you practice them, you can improve some emotional struggles that you may have. Our mind has an area called the unconscious. To this virtual dimension of our mind, memories, feelings, ideas, positive and negative, pleasant […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.