Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Changing Bad Habits — for Good!Habits — we all have them. American author Elbert Hubbard said: “Habit is the great economizer of energy.” He was exactly right. Habits are our friends — when they’re good ones. Habits are routines that help us repeat safe and effective behaviors and build consistency and security into our lives. But bad habits can become addictions. Learn in this article how to overcome bad habits for good.
- A Secret for Boosting Your Self EsteemDo you like yourself? Is it possible to like ourselves, even if we have character defects, as we all do? Is there any difference between how society conceptualizes self-esteem and how God our creator defines it? Find some provocative thoughts to this subject in this article.
- Caffeine Makes You Borrow Energy, But You Pay The BillMany of us want (or should I say need?) our morning coffee to give us our “get up and go”. Altogether, the people of the world drink more than two billion cups of coffee each day. You might think coffee gives you the energy to get through the morning or the day – but coffee might not be giving you as much as you think.
- 7 Ways to Reduce Stress in Your RelationshipsRelationships can be a wonderful thing. They’re a chance to connect with someone on a deeper, more emotional level, and even discover new things about yourself. However, when you’re sharing your life with someone else, things can sometimes be stressful too. Find out how to reduce stressful moments while you are living together with your significant other.
- Exercise: It Goes to Your HeadHulda was depressed, overweight, sickly, and constantly fatigued. Then she began walking to relieve her sadness — and set some new records in the process! Find out how exercise can help you to improve mood, reduce stress and boost your brain power.
- Lessons from Pain – How to Grow in Difficult TimesWe all suffer in this life. Some more, others less, but no one escapes. What do you do with suffering? In this article we will think together about this subject and how you can start to see your pain in a different light.
- You Can Get Chronic Disease Because Your Gut Microbiome is HungryDiet-related chronic diseases have reached a critical juncture in the U.S. Nearly half the population has prediabetes or diabetes. Over 40% are overweight or obese. Though our waists are getting bigger, research is showing that the gut microbiome and the energy-producing mitochondria remain hungry for nutrients missing in our diet. This article explores the link between mitochondria and gut health, and what we can do to optimize the development of our gut microbiome.
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.