Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Psychosomatic Diseases – The Body SpeaksBody and mind always work together. You have a suffering in your body, your mind participates. You have suffering in your mind, your body participates. Today we want to understand psychosomatic diseases, how the body and mind work together in health and illness, and how one affects the […]
- Pancreas, Diabetes and Meal FrequencyThere’s something else behind the stomach – and that’s the pancreas. That’s how we learned it at school. In its first role, the pancreas is a vital digestive gland. In the unborn fetus, it is already developing on the 28th day and the Langerhans islet cells can be […]
- Stress and Your HealthYou ever felt jittery after a bout of stress? Do you have stomach cramps, a sudden outburst of pimples on your skin, or your blood pressure suddenly goes through the roof? You should be familiar with the symptoms of stress in your body and recognize when stress is […]
- Acne – Battle of HormonesAcne takes worldwide the top position of all dermatological diagnoses. 80 – 85% of all teenagers suffer from acne to a greater or lesser extent. Inadequate treatment in more severe cases can lead to physical and psychological consequences. It is generally believed that acne is a disease of […]
- What You Ought to Know about the COVID-19 VaccinesOn December 2 the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency of the United Kingdom gave temporary authorization for the application of the Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. Between 8 and 15 of December the first dose of the vaccine was applied to 137,897 people in the country.1)Covid vaccine: […]
- Prevent a Deadly ClotSomeone in the United States dies from a blood clot every five minutes! One in four people worldwide dies from conditions caused by thrombosis (blood clot). Clots are common in persons who have severe COVID-19. Most clots are preventable. Unfortunately, sudden death is the first symptom in about […]
- Anxiety and Panic AttacksOne day, I was riding in a subway train. The train was packed and I was sitting in the chair next to the window, when the train suddenly stopped in a way that when I looked at the window I saw a wall, nothing more. It came to […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.