Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Burnout – What to do?Have you ever heard of burnout? It is a physical and mental exhaustion, normally resulting from chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed. What are the symptoms and what can we do to solve it? Burnout is the result of stress which lasts for a long […]
- Echinacea – An Old Medicinal PlantThey are here again, the cold, wet days when we long for the hot summer days. And with them come colds, coughs and sore throats, the uninvited companions of the cold season. But we are not at their mercy for better or worse, we can strengthen our immune […]
- Can Vitamin D Prevent COVID-19?In the beginning of last year, I was reading the news that a Chinese hospital in Shanghai was successful in treating COVID-19 patients with high doses of vitamin D. Not much attention was given to the subject, but evidence is increasing that vitamin D supplementation could be crucial […]
- Chlorophyll and Your HealthThey have almost the same chemical formula: chlorophyll – the green plant pigment, hemoglobin – the red blood pigment in humans, and cobalamin (vitamin B12), which is essential for the development of red blood cells. Isn’t that fascinating? When I first noted the similarity of these three compounds […]
- As You Think, So You AreDo you ever think about your thoughts? Most of us don’t. But evidence indicates that how we think can impact our feelings, our behavior, and even our bodies. If you were to one day record all of your thoughts, what would you discover? You might be surprised at […]
- Food for Good MoodWhy do we feel like chocolate when the weather is cold and cloudy, when we are lovesick or worried, but on a hot, bright summer day our mouths water when we have a crispy plate of salad in front of us? Our eating behavior is largely dependent on […]
- What You Ought to Know about the COVID-19 VaccinesOn December 2 the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency of the United Kingdom gave temporary authorization for the application of the Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. Between 8 and 15 of December the first dose of the vaccine was applied to 137,897 people in the country.1)Covid vaccine: […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.