Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Effective Treatment of COVID-19In the beginning of March the Brazilian doctor Luiz Cristiano Maciel Cardoso published a video on Facebook and declared the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. Supposedly he had found out that the cancer drug flutamide would be an effective treatment and declared that he has conquered the pandemic […]
- Stones at the Wrong PlaceStones can really be in the wrong place. But today we are not concerned with stumbling blocks, but with stones deep in our body. Often they do not cause us any complaints and are only discovered by chance. But they can also cause painful colics. We are talking […]
- Six Tips to Set BoundariesDo you have a hard time setting boundaries? Do you usually say yes when you wanted to say no? You tackle things that you were not supposed to deal with? If so, then today’s topic is for you. Let’s get some tips that can help you set some […]
- Breastfeeding – The Best Start into LifeBreast milk makes smart! On average, breastfed children have an intelligence quotient that is three points higher. Breast-fed children are less likely to suffer from allergies. The close contact with the mother gives the baby a feeling of security. The nutritional composition of breast milk is optimally tailored […]
- Why Local Foods are Better for YouKiwis from New Zealand, tomatoes from Mexico, bananas from Ecuador, grapes from South Africa … Shopping in the supermarket is like immersing yourself in the big wide world. Also, contemplating the variety of fruits and vegetables available, it is hardly possible to tell which season is outside the […]
- Seven Secrets for Successful Organic GardeningThere are many compelling reasons for growing an organic garden. Rising food prices, economic uncertainty, environmental stewardship, and health concerns regarding conventional produce are just a few. Then there is the fact that God created man to live and work in a garden (Gen. 2:15). God planned to […]
- Burnout – What to do?Have you ever heard of burnout? It is a physical and mental exhaustion, normally resulting from chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed. What are the symptoms and what can we do to solve it? Burnout is the result of stress which lasts for a long […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.