Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Addicted to What?Hands speak volumes. The Russian author Tolstoy describes in a stirring language how a visitor observes the hands of the players in a casino. They express so many things. There are the completely relaxed ones, because they don’t care whether they win or not. Perhaps the one who […]
- Exercise – A Principle of LifeExercise doesn’t just mean chasing the ball. Everything that lives moves. People, animals, even plants move. Movement is a characteristic of life. We can explore our environment through movement. Movement shapes us. But our way of moving also shapes our environment. Let’s just think of the car. Where […]
- When Milk Becomes a ProblemAs early as 400 years before the birth of Christ, Hippocrates described painful gastrointestinal reactions after consuming milk. Flatulence, colic, diarrhea, nausea, bloating, chronic fatigue and blemished skin – all of this is associated with milk when you can no longer tolerate it for a very specific reason. […]
- Are You Addicted to Stress?When you think of things you might be addicted to, stress is never on your list, is it? Some people might put alcohol or nicotine, caffeine or even social media – but stress isn’t even considered. The idea of stress addiction might seem rather strange, thinking that most […]
- Is Wine Good for the Heart?Could it be, that the solution to avoid health problems due to alcohol consumption, is to drink in moderation, as many ads are recommending? Is wine really good for the heart, as some studies are claiming? We will get into details about this subject in this article. The […]
- Don´t Carry the Christmas Dinner Into the New YearThe holiday season is eagerly awaited, meeting up with people you love, catching up and sharing a meal together. Is there anything better? But for this day to be memorable it is important to get the menu right, exaggerations can compromise the enjoyment of those festivities. It’s common […]
- Plant-Energy for our LifeOne of the main reasons we eat food is to provide us with energy. Without food we would die soon. Plants can assimilate solar energy through their leaves and convert it into chemical energy. Animals and humans cannot do this, they are dependent on food for energy. We […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.