Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Dietary Supplements: Helpful or Hype?The supplement industry is estimated to generate a revenue of 37 billion dollars per year just in the US alone and continues to grow every year. Being such a lucrative market, companies are trying to churn the marketing machine to convince you at every price that you depend on their products to be in good health. What is the truth? Are those products really the key for perfect health, or are they only a marketing hype? Find the answer in this article.
- 5 Ways to Keep Financial Stress Under ControlRight now, financial stress is causing a lot of turmoil for individuals and families around the globe. While many in the media might downplay it and tell consumers things might not be as bad as they seem, the truth is many are fearful about the economic outlook. Do you know how to navigate your finances in the midst of a financial crisis? Learn how to control your financial stress with the practical tips in this article.
- Is Exercise Medicine?Exercise has proven to be more than merely a preventative measure that simply maintains a pre-existing state of good health; it is also very therapeutic and can slow or reverse serious illness. Find out in this article how a good exercise plan can help you to improve your immune system and good health.
- The Critical Step to Develop a New HabitHave you ever wondered how a habit is formed? Do you find it hard to change your customs? You are not alone. Let’s look at the right way to change your habits in a lasting way.
- Ten Natural Remedies to Overcome AnxietyDo you suffer from anxiety? Are there certain things that cause you to be anxious? For many fear and anxiety are a problem. They are the most common mental illnesses in the United States, affecting 40 million adults age 18 and older. Find out some simple remedies that can help you a lot to deal with anxiety more effectively!
- Dr. Forest for Stress ControlAre you suffering from stress? Maybe it is time to clear your head and calm down. While the forest is essential for our entire ecosystem, it also does wonders to relax our mind and calm us down. Let us discuss some of the benefits of walking in the forest for a healthier mind, body and soul!
- Why Some People Overeat When They’re UpsetThe idea of eating a tub of ice cream to cope with being upset has become a bit cliche. Though some might not need a tub of chocolate swirl to help perk themselves up again, there do seem to be systematic differences in the way that people cope with upsetting events, with some more likely to find solace in food than others. Find out why we are seeking comfort in food and how to control this behavior.
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.