Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- What You Ought to Know about the COVID-19 VaccinesOn December 2 the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency of the United Kingdom gave temporary authorization for the application of the Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. Between 8 and 15 of December the first dose of the vaccine was applied to 137,897 people in the country.1)Covid vaccine: […]
- 9 Rules for Improving Sleep to Reduce StressThere’s a strong correlation between how much sleep you get and how stressed you are. It’s a vicious cycle that can cause mental distress and even wreak havoc on your physical well-being. Find out how to create right habits that can help you break this cycle.
- Twelve Natural Ways to Improve Gut HealthDiscover the amazing contributions of gut bacteria to health and disease. Plus scientifically validated natural remedies that may improve your gut health in just few days! Your gut provides a home for trillions of bacteria. So far there are 2,000 known species of gut bacteria. The contributions of […]
- How Do Emotions Influence Cancer Treatment?Have you ever noticed that some people with cancer die unexpectedly, but others with less favorable diagnosis survive? Perhaps this can often be explained by the relationship between cancer and the mind, emotions and cancer. Is there any scientific basis for us to believe that positive emotions have […]
- Mitochondria – Power Plants of Our CellsThey are found in almost every cell in our body. Without it, we couldn’t produce energy. We couldn’t breathe, nor would our hearts beat. We couldn’t move a muscle, nothing would work. This refers to a tiny organelle in our cells with the peculiar name mitochondrion. Scientists have […]
- The Seven Main Stressors in Your Personal LifeWhen we think about stress we often think about a heavy workload. But stressors in our private life can be just as compromising as our work stress. Stress may come from debt, relationship problems, disease or even from very abstract things such as feeling a lack of purpose, […]
- Developing Your Children’s TasteDid you know that your child’s eating habits are largely determined by you? An adequate and balanced diet is not only linked to the child’s growth and development. It is also directly related to disease prevention and health promotion factors in adulthood. In this context, behavioral nutrition plays […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.