- 2 Cups of water
- 1 ½ Cup Chickpea flour
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sift the chickpea flour.
- Heat up 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Add in the chickpea flour. (constantly stir in the flour while pouring it in)
- Add salt.
- Add smoked paprika and parsley.
- Continue to mix until you have a thick mixer. Pour the mixer into a dish pan that has been covered with unbleached parchment paper.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Then it will be ready to slice and eat.