- 1 cup cubed chickpea tofu
- ½ zucchini
- 1 cup cornmeal
Ingredients for Avocado Pesto Sauce:
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 whole lemon
- ¼ cup basil
- 1 tsp. coconut amino
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup water
- Place about 1 cup cubed chickpea tofu into a plastic bag with ½ to 1 cup corn meal, seasoning (such as herbed seasoning salt) and 1 tsp water to mix all together to batter tofu.
- Place in airfryer for 7 minutes on 380°F (190°C). or can use oven for about 10-15 minutes on 400°F (200°C).
- Spiral one half of a zucchini.
- Mix the avocado pesto sauce into the the zucchini and place the battered Chickpea Tofu on top and the zucchini and enjoy!
Kindra is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Life Coach (with emphasis on Health and Wellness) and trained for Lifestyle Education at Wildwood Institute. It is her passion to apply a holistic approach in her practice at Serenity’s Place to teach, educate and coach others how to heal mentally, physically, and spiritually.