- ½ Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Shredded Red delicious apple
- 1 ½ cups gluten free quick oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp-1 tbsp. Water
- Grate apple into a large bowl and add raisins, and pecans
- Add Quick oat flour OR Grind Quick Oats into coffee grinder or dry blender and add to the bowl and add salt
- Add small amount of water
- Mix all ingredients with spoon or hands. Let sit for about 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop with about ½ measuring cup and place into a non stick pan or rub muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Place onto the oven for about 25-30 minutes on 350°F. place a butter knife or fork in one of the muffins and if knife or fork comes out clean then they are ready to take out the oven.
Kindra is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Life Coach (with emphasis on Health and Wellness) and trained for Lifestyle Education at Wildwood Institute. It is her passion to apply a holistic approach in her practice at Serenity’s Place to teach, educate and coach others how to heal mentally, physically, and spiritually.