- 1 cup chickpea tofu
- ¼ Cup of tahini butter
- 3 tbsp of coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice or half of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. of lime juice
- 1 tsp. of sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce in a blender or bullet.
- Place chickpea tofu (sprinkle with water) in air fryer on 370°F (190°C). for about 15 minutes or in oven on 400°F (200°C) for about 15 minutes. Flip on other side around 7 minutes. Remove when golden brown.
- Pour sauce into the chickpea tofu and add in your cooked brown rice and side salad.
For the chickpea tofu, check this recipe.