You are familiar with sweet rice? Why not try out sweet wheat as well?
- 1 cup cooked wheat
- 1 handful of coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash the wheat and soak for 12 hours.
- Wash again and cook for 40 minutes in the pressure cooker.
- Blend half of the wheat with the coconut and 1 cup of water.
- Pour into a pan together with the rest of the wheat and raisins and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add honey.
- Serve in bowls and decorate with pieces of coconut, apricot or other dried fruit.
Leave a Reply