- 1 cup of bulgur wheat for kibe
- 1 cup of coconut
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon orange peel
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 small grated apples
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup chopped dried plums
- Liquify 1 cup of coconut with a 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Place the bulgur in a bowl, mixing with the coconut milk.
- Add the orange peel, salt and honey.
- Put into the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, place the dough in individual forms and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, wait for it to cool slightly and cover with the syrup.
- Peel the apples and grate.
- Mix with orange juice and plums.
- Bring to a boil for about 5 minutes over medium heat. If necessary, add a little water.
Leda Soares Neumann has a passion for experimenting in the kitchen to create healthy, nutritious, affordable and delicious recipes, that can be easily replicated by everybody and are considered delicious even by some skeptical minds.