- 10 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of chopped Brazil nuts
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chopped dried apple
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Put all the ingredients, except the raisin, in a large bowl and stir well.
- Pass the ingredients to a large sheet (or two small ones) and bake at 180ºC (350°F).
- Every 15 minutes open the oven and with the help of a spoon stir the granola (repeat this process for about 5 times or until the granola is very dry).
- Remove the baked granola from the oven, add the raisin and store in a large glass jar or smaller pots.
Ronaldo Rodrigues de Oliveira is a graphic designer and likes to try healthy recipes in his spare time. He is the creator of the Portuguese abcVEGE Youtube channel.