- 1 medium size sweet potato at least 1 cup of mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup of gluten free oat flour OR ground oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of parsley
- chili powder and cumin optional
- Boil one sweet potato
- In a mixing bowl add the warm sweet potato (make sure warm) and add oat flour and seasoning. Then mix the dough with hands and make medium size balls.
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough into a flat bread and lift up with spatula and place in pan.
- Heat in a non stick pan on both sides for at least 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Fill with favorite vegetables, beans, or whatever you like and ENJOY!
Kindra is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Life Coach (with emphasis on Health and Wellness) and trained for Lifestyle Education at Wildwood Institute. It is her passion to apply a holistic approach in her practice at Serenity’s Place to teach, educate and coach others how to heal mentally, physically, and spiritually.