- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the carrots into slices.
- Cook until well cooked. You do not need to remove the skin.
- Smash the carrots while still hot with a fork.
- Add salt to taste and oatmeal until you achieve the right consistency. The dough is a little sticky. Wait about 5 minutes, as the oats absorb moisture and the dough will be easier to shape.
- Mold in the shape of small balls.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
Leda has a passion for experimenting in the kitchen to create healthy, nutritious, affordable and delicious recipes, that can be easily replicated by everybody and are considered delicious even by some skeptical minds.