- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed almond or hazelnut
- 1 cup of pure sugar-free peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pass the dough to a greased form and bake (preheated) for about 20 minutes at 450F (230ºC).
- Take it out of the oven, wait for it to cool and enjoy =)
Ronaldo Rodrigues de Oliveira is a graphic designer and likes to try healthy recipes in his spare time. He is the creator of the Portuguese abcVEGE Youtube channel.