- 1 Cup of Grinded Gluten Free Rolled Oats OR Gluten Free Oat Flour
- ¼ -½ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Ripened Banana
- 1 Tbsp. of Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Powder or Vanilla Bean
- Combine ALL the ingredients together in the Blender. Rest batter for about 2 -5 minutes.
- Pour into a heated non-stick pan and heat about 2-3 minutes until edges are about to fold up. Then flip over to the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and Enjoy!
Kindra is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Life Coach (with emphasis on Health and Wellness) and trained for Lifestyle Education at Wildwood Institute. It is her passion to apply a holistic approach in her practice at Serenity’s Place to teach, educate and coach others how to heal mentally, physically, and spiritually.