Stay Always Up to Date
Sign up to our newsletter and stay always informed with news and tips around your health.
- Spices and Your HealthDoes the enticing smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls, gingerbread, spice cake, or fruitcake awaken aromatic memories of holidays and cozy kitchens? Perhaps the punch-packed savory East Indian foods or zesty Mexican dishes are among your favorites. As implied by the old ditty,” sugar and spice and everything […]
- What are the Symptoms that Stress Causes in Your Life?You know how life goes. There’s always something that interrupts your plans and it happens on the day when you can least afford to encounter a stressor. You might be on your way to work because you have to go over a project with your boss before the […]
- 10 Tips for Aging Persons During the PandemicMost European countries are working already on easing their COVID-19 restrictions. All the US states are also gradually reopening, although with significant state by state differences. That does not mean there is no need for caution, especially for the elderly people. Once restrictions are lifted, new infections will […]
- 15 Creative & Fun Family Activities You Can Do at HomeBeing stuck at home as a family can sometimes get boring, especially if you always stick to the same tried and tested activities like watching movies and playing monopoly. The things you do at home with your family often condition the amount and quality of fun you will […]
- How to Bullet-Proof Your Immune System Against the CoronavirusLearn how to strengthen your immune system in order to be protected from the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- The Naked Truth about the COVID-19 CoronavirusNovember 17 – The first known case of COVID-19 infection is submitted to a hospital in Wuhan. At this time, the origin of his disease is unknown, but later tests confirm that he was infected by the COVID-19 virus. December 27 – Zhang Jixian, a doctor from a […]
We have a special opportunity just for you. If you want to receive practical and up to date advice on how to implement an immunity-boosting lifestyle, simply join the Coronavirus Immunity Challenge and prepare yourself to face the pandemic with a bullet-proof immune system.